Date : 24-02-2018
- Directly Leading functions of Production & Planning, Purchase, Industrial Engineering, Plant Maintenance, Stores & Dispatch in total team.
- Instrument in establishing and implanting departmental policies, goals, objectives and procedures.
- Generated a system that reviews capacity calculation with respect to the product mix available in order backlog for related restrictions and load summaries of each. (Also represent the type and period for open slots available in manufacturing, helping marketing to grab suitable orders.)
- Highly skilled in planning & production activities in accordance to product assignments and available capacity. In depth knowledge of performing capacity planning and out processing (make or buy decisions.)
- Hands on experience in managing all mfg activities with available resources and keeping in mind the physical constraints on the job.
- Optimizing total plant inventory levels including raw material, WIP and finished goods to achieve financial targets on NWC and inventory turns.